In the chapter of things I had no hope of cleaning up ever was this mishap nearly a decade ago when I first tried to set up an account here:
The details are a bit fuzzy now but it seems account activation e-mails weren't as reliable way back when so when I didn't get one in a timely fashion for "drakontes" I used the next best iteration of that name. It turns out however that I could have that e-mail resent and after I did that I had two accounts to my name and little idea of what to do with the earlier attempt as the latter one was already established as my main account.
There was a notion of making it available to someone else but that was rebuffed by the forum community at the time. So with little else to do I decided that should I obtain a camera it would be my photography and writing venue.
So it came to pass and for a year or two things went relatively well in the aspect of making the best of it. However personal reasons
waned my interest in photography for a spell and that account was left to languish and became a chore in maintenance. So I decided to vacate it
transferring the work I found pertinent to this account.
contacted me to take over that old account, which prompted me to do some sleuthing which found out that we don't have the ability anymore
to make more than one user account per e-mail address.
I've really been out of it it seems...
Well, long story short there was a mutual agreement for ownership transferal and ~drakontes is now =jesterrysources
I wish her the best managing that namespace